Melitta Burr Coffee Grinder – 80395
Next time you say, “Let’s go get coffee,” think twice about rushing out to the coffeehouse, local shop or drive-thru to purchase some and guzzling it down. Creating the perfect cup is something special to be savored. Something delightfully indulgent and memorable, something that evokes every sentiment of an authentic European café. That’s the promise of Melitta. Intelligent design, detailed craftsmanship, full-bodied flavor and a sensuous experience in every sip.Take the next step in your pursuit of the perfect cup with a machine that lets you choose freshly ground beans over stale, pre-ground coffee that can be months old. The Melitta Burr Coffee Grinder brings you maximum freshness, flavor and aroma in every sip by navigating all the variables for you and grinding the beans to the optimal size just before brewing. Inspired by European cafés, its design may look sleek and stylish, but it’s also loaded with advanced features, including nine grind settings, a turn dial for selecting number of cups and a transparent, detachable container that allows you complete visibility for precision grinding and portion control. You can skimp on everything else, but investing in a quality burr grinder for the richest coffee flavor is an integral part of making premium espresso or drip coffee in the home. See for yourself what coffee lovers are saying about the noticeable improvement in their coffee enjoyment experience. Melitta will bring hundreds of years of European culture, refined craftsmanship and rich indulgence to life, right inside your cup.
- Powerful burr grinding action brings out the coffee’s rich, complex flavor
- More consistent fine grinding than the leading competitor
- Includes 9 grind settings, from extra-fine for espresso and Turkish coffee to coarser settings for drip and French press coffee
- Raised cup setting dial lets you select how many cups you need
- Smart ON/OFF button starts hands-free grinding and stops automatically when grinding is complete
- 6 ½ oz. bean hopper/grinding chamber accommodates any type of whole coffee beans
- Removable, high-performance grinding wheel fits seamlessly in bottom of grinding chamber and powerfully grinds whole beans to the optimal size
- Transparent coffee container slides in-and-out of the base smoothly and catches loose grounds for mess-free grinding
- Sturdy base with non-slip feet secures firmly in place every time you grind
- Easy-clean removable pieces including coffee container and hopper lid
- Removable burr grinding wheel can be brushed clean, but must not get wet
- Dimensions: 8.5”W – 5.9”D – 11.4”H
DETAILS AND TIPS
Not many grinders have the luxury of size, flexibility and simplicity all in one. The Melitta Burr Coffee Grinder does. Its compact dimensions can fit on any counter, the sophisticated design offers a mess-free grinding experience, and its customizable cup and grind settings bring you maximum control. One thing’s for certain: the Melitta Burr Coffee Grinder navigates all the variables of grinding for you, so you have less contact with messy ground coffee and more time to enjoy a delicious, fresh-tasting cup.
Don’t settle on the idea that your coffeeshop barista is the only one who can grind espresso like a pro. This exceptional grinding machine from Melitta can initiate your coffee grinding education and perfect your craftsmanship from bean to cup. With 9 grind settings from extra-fine for espresso and Turkish coffee to coarser settings for drip and French press coffee, the Melitta Burr Coffee Grinder is designed to adjust the amount of ground coffee to your desired cup setting. You should be aware that the finer the coarseness setting, the longer the grinder takes to complete the grinding action.
EASY CARE AND CLEANING
With the Melitta Burr Coffee Grinder, the designers minimized the fuss of preparation to let you savor coffee enjoyment more. Before operating, make sure the coffee container and hopper lid are in place; the burr grinder will not operate unless the hopper lid is in place. After grinding, all removable pieces (except the grinding wheel) can be washed in warm, soapy water. The grinding wheel can be removed for cleaning with a soft-bristle brush only; never get the grinding wheel wet.